martedì 26 maggio 2015

Segreteria telefonica: come lasciare un messaggio


VOICEMAIL,ANSWERPHONE
When you call someone but they aren’t there, often their voicemail “picks up” or answers the phone. Then you have to leave a message. Anyone who uses the phone in their job has to deal with voicemail
Voice mail offers many communications advantages over answering machines, including the ability for users to check their messages remotely.With the traditional answering machine, the user must be in the same place -- often literally standing nearby -- at the machine 

this is  .....I’m sorry I’m not in at the moment 
please leave a message at the sound  of the beep/after  the beep.
I’ll get back  to you  as soon as possible


            do you know how to leave a message?

Introduction     
 
Hello, this is xxx /Hello
 My name is xxxxx
(more formal).              I'm calling from ....



reason for calling
I'm calling
 ♦to find out if ...
 ♦to see if ...
♦to let you know that ...
 ♦to tell you that ...

Leave your phone number


My number is .... / You can reach me at .... / Call me at ...

Finish
Thanks a lot, bye.









Make a request 
Could you call  me back? 
please   call me back  
at..........        on............         by................ 
before/after..............

Leave your phone number

My number is .... / Call me at ...

Finish 
Thanks a lot, bye. 



ENGLISH HUMOUR



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento